Patch note v0.92: patch note on steam
- New Log system with icons. A lot easier to understand!!
- Restart Button added.
- New warning when character stats under 5%
- Field of view option added (saved and loaded)
- The input for Take All is now displayed in the inventory.
- The distance at which a container automatically close when player move has been reduced by 20%.
-Added graphic feedback when saving (little rotating engine on bottom right of the screen). Also, game is resumed when save is done.
- FX repair appear sooner.
- Changed shape/size of the "move tutorial" window.
-Air recyclers lights have been changed.
- Voices now have a filter that make the "radio feeling"!
- Audio alarm is nearer to ground, so sound should pass through doors.
- Auto save/load sounds volumes
- Changed music while waiting for the SACEM to answer us. There should be no problem but we prefer to respect the rules as much as we can.
Thank you all for your interest in Hull Breach! We are working hard to improve the gameplay experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question or need further information.
We hope you'll enjoy the game.
Keep on surviving!