- New room : R22-Cockpit
- Added broken FX on Navigation Computers in R22-Cockpit
- Added particle and changed material of Acrycine Remover FX
- If a room is on fire AND has more than 1 open breach, the temperature will not drop down. Instead, the temperature will just rise slower because it was disturbing to have a fire with negative temperature
- Acrycine fog will disappear progressively when it's cleaned (it will wait for all particles to die before desactivating the FX)
- Inventory UI now has a scale animation for opening and closing.
- Post process begins. Version 1 is already integrated. Lot more to come. (Deph of field, Bloom, Camera Focus, Lens Flare, Lens Dirt) PLUGIN SCION (Assetstore.unity3d.com )
- New Dropdown menu option for screen resolutions.
- New main menu music. There is something very special about it. Can you guess what? Like the procedural generation of the ship based on fixed locations, our music has been composed by an artifical intelligence (Emily Howell musical computer program) inspired by an already existing music : The Beethoven Moonlight Sonata.
- When a container becomes empty, its emissive will fade progressively instead of instantly.
- Cleaned T|-01 minimaps
- Save Images for Infirmary and cockpit has been added
- Checkmark in save menu has been reworked
- Frost post-effect updated
- Update fire smoke FX
- Bodyscanners screens are saved and loaded.
- Corrected color of objects. Materials will be orange and medecine will be white.
Keep on surviving!
Thank you to all future survivors for your unconditional support.